- Liu T, Newton L, Liu MJ, Shiu SH, Farre EM. A G-box-like motif is necessary for transcriptional regulation by circadian pseudo-response regulators in Arabidopsis(2016) Plant Physiology 170(1):528-39 PubMed.
NOTE: An updated corrected version of the manuscript has been published online (Jan. 20, 2016)
- Poliner E, Panchy N, Newton L, Wu G, Lapinsky A, Bullard B, Zienkiewicz A, Benning C, Shiu S-H, Farré EM (2015) Transcriptional coordination of physiological responses in Nannochloropsis oceanica CCMP1779 under light/dark cycles. Plant J. 83(6):1097-113 Pubmed
- Horak E, Farré EM (2015)The regulation of UV-B responses by the circadian clock. Plant Signaling and Behavior 10(5):e1000164.
- Takeuchi T, Newton L, Burkhardt A, Mason S, Farre EM (2014) Light and the circadian clock mediate time specific changes in sensitivity to UV-B stress under light/dark cycles. Journal of Experimental Botany 65(20):6003-12 PubMed
- Braun R, Farré EM, Schurr U, Matsubara S (2014) Effects of light and circadian clock on growth and chlorophyll accumulation of Nannochloropsis gaditana. Journal of Phycology 50(1):515–525 
- Liu T, Carlsson J, Takeuchi T, Newton L (2013) Direct regulation of abiotic responses by the Arabidopsis circadian clock component PRR7. Plant J 76(1):101-14PubMed
- Farré EM, Liu T (2013) The PRR family of transcriptional regulators reflects the complexity and evolution of plant circadian clocks. Curr Opin Plant Biol 16(5):621-9PubMed
- Vieler et al. (2012) Genome, Functional Gene Annotation, and Nuclear Transformation of the Heterokont Oleaginous Alga Nannochloropsis oceanica CCMP1779. Plos Genetics8(11):e1003064. Pubmed
- Farré EM, Weise SE (2012) The interactions between the circadian clock and primary metabolism. Curr Opin Plant Biol 15(3):293-300. PubMed
- Farre EM (2012) The regulation of plant growth by the circadian clock. Plant Biol 14(3):401-10.PubMed
see complete list...
- Congratulations Daphne for the Norman A. Good Scholarship Award!
- Congratulations Cody for the outstanding senior Bessey Award!
- We are looking for rotation students interested in working on rhythms.
- Group meeting, journal clubs, and seminars