(Difference between revisions)
div style= "padding: 10px; width: 720px; border: 2px solid #82CAFA;"> |+|
| || |
| || |
|-|<img src="http: //www.cvrti.utah.edu/sites/default/files/images/cvrti-night.png " align="right" /> |+|
a the [:]
|-|Welcome to the Franklin Lab. We are a research lab on the campus of [ http: //www.utah.edu The University of Utah] in the [ http: //www. cvrti. utah.edu/ The Nora Eccles Harrison Cardiovascular Research and Training Institute (CVRTI)].<br> |+|
| || |
Revision as of 03:06, 19 May 2013
Here is how to rename an OpenWetWare page:
- Click on the tab at the top of the page you want to move.
- In the To new title: box, enter your new page name.
- In the Reason box, enter a quick note about the reason. For instance, adherence to OWW naming conventions is a common reason for renaming pages.
- Click the button.
- You'll see the message: The page has been moved.
Note that moving a page automatically results in the old page becoming a redirect to the new page. Thus, links to the old page will continue to function.
To change links so that they point directly to the new page, do the following:
- Go to the new page.
- Click on the left side of the page under toolbox.
- You'll be taken to a list of pages that link to the page either directly or via a redirect.
- You can then visit each of those pages individually and edit the links there so that they point directly to the new page name.