- 1000 Genomes Pilot Project main paper has been accepted by Nature. 2010-10
- 1000 Genomes project releases pilot data. 2010-06-21 BCM
- Yang Jiang has joined our group at Fudan University in Shanghai China. Welcome aboard!!. 2010-05-04
- Yi Wang will arrive in Houston and join our group. We hope that he will settle down smoothly. 2010-04-08
- Danny Challis joined our group, welcome to Houston, TX! 2010-02-05
- Ya Hu and Jin Yu have relocated from Fudan University in Shanghai China to BCM-HGSC in Houston. They will work more closely with us at HGSC. 2009-11-20
- Our method paper on 'Atlas-SNP2' has been accepted for publication by Genome Research, Congratulations to Yufeng Shen, Zhengzheng Wan and Cristian Coarfa!! 2009-11-20 GenomeWeb Report
- Fuli is invited as a Guest Editor for a special issue that is titled as "Next-generation Sequencing" for the Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology. 2009-10-29
- 1000Genomes Pilot3 data processing group had a face-to-face summit on Oct-14-2009 at HGSC in Houston, TX. Investigators from BC, BI, WU, EBI and NCBI came to BCM and had a productive meeting.
- Fuli's new paper Detecting natural selection by empirical comparison to random regions of the genome is published at HMG. 2009-09
- We have secured an NIH grant as part of the 1000 Genomes Project!
- Our Fudan group will officially start functioning on June 15th. Welcome aboard a young crew: Aixiang Geng, Ya Hu, Yi Lu, Jin Yu. 2009
- A google group page is launched 2009-06-18
LAST UPDATED Oct-2010