- Lee PS, Grossman AD. The chromosome partitioning proteins Soj (ParA) and Spo0J (ParB) contribute to accurate chromosome partitioning, separation of replicated sister origins, and regulation of replication initiation in Bacillus subtilis. Mol Microbiol. 2006 May;60(4):853-69.
- Auchtung JM, Lee CA, Grossman AD. Modulation of the ComA-dependent quorum response in Bacillus subtilis by multiple Rap proteins and Phr peptides. J Bacteriol. 2006 Jul;188(14):5273-85.
- Goranov AI, Kuester-Schoeck E, Wang JD, Grossman AD. Characterization of the Global Transcriptional Responses to Different Types of DNA Damage and Disruption of Replication in Bacillus subtilis. J Bacteriol. 2006 Aug;188(15):5595-605.
- Berkmen MB, Grossman AD. Spatial and temporal organization of the Bacillus subtilis replication cycle. Mol Microbiol. 2006 Oct;62(1):57-71.
- Berkmen MB, Grossman AD. Subcellular positioning of the origin region of the Bacillus subtilis chromosome is independent of sequences within oriC, the site of replication initiation, and the replication initiator DnaA. Mol Microbiol. 2006 Nov 27.