Chemical and Biological Systems Engineering Laboratory
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
4 Engineering Drive 4 Block E5 #B-05
National University of Singapore
Tel:+65 6516 7859
I work in the Gunawan lab at National University of Singapore.
- 2008, B.Sc(Bioscience), University of Science and Technology of China.
- Metabolic Model Identification Parameter Estimation and Structure Identification
- Parameter estimation of kinetic models from incomplete metabolic profiles
- Parameter estimation of kinetic models - How to use stationary data for dynamics
In order to maximize the information behind data, the stationary part and dynamic part of time series data are separated and play different roles in the parameter estimation.
- Structure identification of kinetic models - An incremental strategy
For the future work, an incremental strategy will be developed to identify kinetic models including network stoichiometry and kinetic parameters from time series data.
- Optimal control of crystallization processes
- G. Jia and R. Gunawan. Parameter estimation of kinetic models from metabolic profiles:two-phase dynamic decoupling method. Bioinformatics., 27 (14) 1964-1970
Peer reviewed Conference Proceedings
- Gengjie J, Gunawan R. (2010) Parameter Estimation of Kinetic Models from Incomplete Metabolic Profiles, In 11th International Conference on Systems Biology, Edinburgh, UK, Oct 11-15 (poster).
- Gengjie J, Gunawan R. (2010) Parameter Estimation of Kinetic Models from Incomplete Metabolic Profiles, In 5th International Symposium on Design, Operation and Control of Chemical Processes (PSE Asia), Singapore, July 25-28