< Harvard:Biophysics 101 | 2007 | 02
Assignment Due Feb 20
- You will develop a script that can compare one or more input sequences to a reference sequence and report any interesting difference between the two.
- It will be up to you (collectively) to come up with what is "interesting". Post your ideas to the discussion tab for this page.
- Use ApoE as your reference gene for this exercise.
- Check the BioPython documentation for dealing with alignments
- Rather than connecting to GenBank and downloading your reference sequence each time, try using some file I/O to save a local copy of sequence data that you need to reuse.