< Harvard:Biophysics 101 | 2007 | 04
- Same drill as last week. Post what you plan to do on your personal page, and link to it below with 1-line summary.
- Remember to organize your links so we can easily review your progress in class.
—smd 23:39, 18 April 2007 (EDT)
- Chris Write SNP sequence parser and integrate QC code. Propose ideas for OMIM DOA hits.
- Zach Finish CDC prevalence / consolidate CDS mutation code from earlier / (tasks people need help on? email me and I can help out)
- Tiff Learn how to & parse HTML and XML to extract info from MedStory searches
- Harvard:Biophysics_101/2007/Notebook:CChi/2007-4-22 Think about how to deal with non OMIM hits, as in the context of what was discussed in class on Thursday