Harvard:Biophysics 101/2007/Notebook:Christopher Nabel/2007-4-30
< Harvard:Biophysics 101 | 2007
For May 1
- Complete code which removes falsely-identified SNPs
- Change parse code to condense rsIDs and SNP seq lists from XML into a single dict file (appropriate input for code removing false SNPs
- Scan over Zach's code to what error-checking steps we can take for hits identified using his method.
- Fully annotate all current code and give to Katie
For May 3
- Write code to analyze hits returned from Zach's code.