Haynes Lab Meetings & Events - Google calendar
- General Lab Meetings: the second and fourth Friday of every month at 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm, as of January 2012
- Personal Meetings: members are expected to meet with Dr. Haynes once a week, as of January 2012. As the lab grows, this may change.
- Caroline Hom: 12:45 - 1:30 pm
- Behzad Damadzadeh: 3:00 - 3:45 pm
- Brady Laughlin: 4:20 - 5:05pm
- Birthdays: Add yours so we can celebrate!
ISTB1 Room Guide (ISAAC information)
- ISTB1 110: first floor entrances southeast and west
- ISTB1 Elevators to second floor
- ISTB1 151-181 labs, first floor hallway
- ISTB1 181 North and South entrances to offices: Haynes office, student desks
- ISTB1 223, 274: second floor stairwells
- ISTB1 230-240 open lab: Haynes lab,Wang lab, Bennett lab, Kodibagkar lab
- ISTB1 255-271 open lab: access to the ice machine
- ISTB1 258 Media Prep: autoclave
- ISTB1 262 Bioimaging Core: fluorescence plate reader
ALL new lab members must take the following courses:
1. Laboratory Safety: in class
2. Fire Safety: in class
3. Compressed Gas Overview: in class
3. Initial Biosafety and Bloodborne Pathogens Training: online
4. Hazardous Waste Management: online
5. NIH Guidelines – rDNA Training: online
In class training: Register at the EHS Training Website. Click "Search Course Catalog/Register for Training." Click "Training Registration" on the EH&S Assistant page and follow the instructions. When you attend class, do not forget to sign the instructor's attendance sheet, or your training will not be kept on record.
Registration errors: if you are blocked from registration, contact LMS Support at 480-727-7300 or gtb at asu dot edu.
Online training: These courses typically include some reading material (a powerpoint online) and a quiz. To access the classes online, go to MyASU. In the My Classes section, click Blackboard. Click the Courses tab. Enter each class in the search box to find it.
Refresher courses: all lab members are required to take annual refresher courses. Reminders will be sent by EHS.