- Has anyone measured pure stretch adaptation? Makes a MAE?
- Our effect is orientation selective?
- someone found lack of correlation between pressure thresholds and motion (displacement) thresholds
- Konkle et al. could be multimodal integration during test rather than transfer. Or criterion shift when dunno motion, just go with other modality
Dark after light weird reversals when close eyes
- look in mirror whole time before close eyes, so opposite motion.
- look at periscope or double mirror whole time so doesn't correspond
- stimulus transients trigger the reversals?
- can't fool stretch receptors? is reason why motion corret at begining. Or rather, because wider range of spatiotemporal freqs