Using the SUPAlab BBC (Booth Booking Calendar)
- The SUPAlab BBC should appear in the list of your Google Calendars (on the left hand side by default, under the title "My calendars")
- When you hover the mouse pointer over it, a small downwards-pointing-arrowhead inside a square appears to the right of the name. Click on it and select "Create event on this calendar".
- While filling out the event form, take note of the following conventions:
- Put your name as the name of the event
- Make sure you fill in the times you expect to be using it.
- Feel free to book the booth(s) for a whole day or set up a regular booking time with the "Repeat" check box but keep in mind other people might need it too. If you're going to use it a lot during a particular period, try to book well in advance and perhaps even email around a warning or post a message on the SUPAlab google group so other people know to work around it.
- In the "Where" field, put the name of the testing booth(s) you want to use. Feel free to use both booths at the same time, but if you do, put both names in the where field. Note that booth 524A may be booked as 'Westie' and booth 524B as 'Eastie'. If ever in doubt, there are labels on the doors.