IGEM:Hong Kong HKUST/July 4
From 6p.m. to 8:30p.m.
Attendance: Xiuye, Qing, Jinyu, Winnie, Carmen, Jiahui, Wisely, Jingjing, Sung Hoi, Gladys and King.
Next Wednesday, the meeting will be a progress report of our preparation work on Randomizer. Hopefully, we can order all what we need for Randomizer on Wednesday.
- strain and vector (Winnie and Jean)
- design of OR1 and OR2 (Jingjing and Qing)
- reporter (xiuye)
- test of cI and cI434 (Cotton?) ~ parallel to the cloning
- UV test (Carmen?) ~ parallel to the cloning
- simulation (Jiahui and Wisely)
- measurement and observation (TBD)
- bistable swith
- motility test
- chemotaxis test
Rough Schedule for Randomizer
- July 4: Start
- July 9: Order parts
- July 16: First round of cloning starts
- July 18: First round of cloning finishes, and then test randomness, trying to refine the ratio of randomness...
- We may keep on trying our best to modify the ratio of randomness, to make it as 50:50.
- If the first round of cloning fails, we shall start another round of cloning.
During the waiting time of cloning, we may start the construction of Spatial Oscillator.