There are several useful pages for iGEM teams on OpenWetWare. Here is a collection.
- Intro to BioBrick assembly by Chris Anderson
- Detailed explanations of BioBricks assembly, oligo design, composite parts etc.
- Class module on synthetic biology by Natalie Kuldell and Drew Endy
- Focuses on the bacterial photography system by the joint UCSF and UT-Austin team.
- iGEM:Help/Team experience tutorial by Melissa Li and Reshma Shetty
- Tutorial on the iGEM team experience
- Scott's "Primer for Synthetic Biology, Part I -- Molecular Biology/Biochemistry for Novices" (69 page PDF download!)