IGEM:IMPERIAL/2006/project/parts/Tell us how your part is amazing
< IGEM:IMPERIAL | 2006 | project | parts
Tell us how your part is amazing.
- Create a new wiki page: IGEM:IMPERIAL/2006/project/parts/<name_of_your_part>
- Copy and document all the different sections found below
- describe the motivations behind the creation of your part.
- tell us which parameters or properties of the system you intend to explore.
- insert an image of your designed part made of biobricks.
- insert a link to its location into the iGEM registry.
- define the inputs and outputs of the part.
- comment on the choices made to fullfill the specifications.
- insert an image of the model you propose for your part
- define inputs and outputs.
- list all the variables and parameters of the model in a table, specifying if their values are known, unknown, to be measured.
- comment on the sensitivity of key parameters.
- comment on the different assumptions you have made when modelling.
- do you think Vincent will be happy with how simple and clear your model is ?
- insert an image of the construct with all the subparts available from the registry.
- if the part does not exist, describe the assembly process needed out of the available biobricks.
- estimate how long it could take to build.
VALIDATION / TESTING
- describe the motivations of the testing in relation with the specifications.
- insert your proposed wetlab protocol and list in a table the material needed.
- insert expected experimental results generated by your model.
- describe how the experimental results will allow you to extract realistic values for your model.
- how many parameters of your model do you still have to borrow from the literature ?
- comment on potential issues