Several folks made invaluable contributions to this project. We'd like to thank them here.
- Natalia Dudareva, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, Purdue University: gifts of expression vectors encoding BAMT, SAMT and BSMT enzymes.
- Eran Pichersky, Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, University of Michigan: suggestion of eliminating indole from Escherichia coli to mitigate the natural "bad" smell.
- Mary Berlyn, CGSC, The Coli Genetic Stock Center: Esherichia coli strain YYC912
- Brian Cook, Department of Biological Engineering, MIT: valuable discussions.
- Cornelia Reimmann, Department of Fundamental Microbiology, University of Lausanne gift of the expression vector encoding pchBA genes.
- Herbert P. Schweizer, Professor and Associate Head for Graduate Education and Research, Colorado State University: gift of the pUCP22 E. coli to Pseudomonas shuttle vector
- more to come...