Complete system diagram.
Smell generating devices from precursor. Image:MITiGEM2006Figure2.pdf
- (a) device diagrams of wintergreen and banana generating devices.
- (b) smell test results from Jamboree
- (c) smell test photo?
Autonomous wintergreen production
- (a) GC data of wintergreen total synthesis
- (b) GC data of J45120 without precursor
Growth phase control
- (a) parts and device level depiction
- (b) growth-phase control of FP output
- Figure 5 (pdf)
- (a) device diagram of regulated banana device
- (b) timecourse of banana smell
Restrospective project timeline. How long did each step take? [from this we can compute how we could do such work faster. We’ll want to work the pace of work into both the introduction and discussion].
- (a) GC data for IK cells versus normal E. coli;
- (b) mint scented bacteria with precursor versus TOP10 with precursor.
- (c) banana scented bacteria with precursor versus TOP10 with precursor.
"The odor threshold of a compound is the lowest concentration at which its smell can be detected."
Use of ATF1 in E. coli
- Error fetching PMID 17891501:
Methyl salicylate synthesis
Error fetching PMID 10375393:
Error fetching PMID 15310828:
Error fetching PMID 12897246:
- Error fetching PMID 12361714:
- Error fetching PMID 10375393:
- Error fetching PMID 15310828:
- Error fetching PMID 12897246: