This page contains links to introductory information for the MIT iGEM team.
General introduction to ideas in Synthetic Biology
- Adventures in synthetic biology comic --> Learn about PoPS
- Foundations for engineering biology --> rant by Drew Endy
- MIT iGEM 2004 presentation (.ppt)
- Find descriptions of last years projects here
How-to on wiki's
- Getting started --> Quick tutorial on using the OpenWetWare wiki
All people working in a biological research lab must undergo safety training.
To complete your online safety training, visit the Endy lab safety training guide. (Even if you have worked in a lab before, you should visit this page and verify that your training is up to date.)