Things done today:
- Minipreped, glyceroled, digested, ran on a gel, ligated to R0011 in 1AT3, and transformed rbs.pchba.term structures
- Performed site-directed mutagenesis on the correct minipreps of the 30.bat2.30.thi3 structures
- Glyceroled the correct minipreps of the 30.bat2.30.thi3 structures
- Sequenced rbs.pchba.term structures along with the osmy.inverter.xxx structures
- Examined some of the sequencing results although many were inconclusive due to bad sequencing
- Threw away the indole-knockout osmy.inverter.xxx structures since we found that the supposed cells were nasty smelling
Note: In the future, for competent indole knockout cells, use the ones labeled "IKN" in the indole-knockout box.