1. Order vial tubes/caps- DONE
2. Order p-cymene (isoamyl acetate internal standard)- DONE
3. Keep in contact with Jason as to whether CS2 is acceptable for use with the GC- DONE (CS2 is fine but dangerous, I will chat with Lily, the other GC person, tomorrow on alternate extraction methods)
4. Determine concentration of PCNB (methyl salicylate internal standard)- DONE (I think)
5. Find out if the GC will be ready today for mint samples- DONE (WILL NOT BE READY TODAY)
1. Check smell tests- DONE (all three J45170.J45320 structures smell, J45170 with precursor added smells great, controls smell bad)
2. Update google doc- DONE
3. Make Indole-Knockout competent cells- DONE
4. Organize/label new plates- DONE
5. Perform antibiotic test on osmYS.inverter.E0840 hopefuls- DONE
6. Check sequencing results (probably not in until later tonight)- DONE
7. Streak plates and make fresh glycerols of R0040.E0840, osmYL.E0840 (J45995), osmYS.E0840 (hereby named (J45997), osmYL.inverter.E0840 (J45996), osmYS.inverter.E0840 (hereby named J45998). Also, streak a control plate of B0015. These colonies will then be picked to make an LC tomorrow for the plate reader experiment Thursday (the plate reader is booked tomorrow).- DONE
ALL osmY structures had great sequencing results. So, we can go ahead with plate reader experiments on those.
Unfortunately, the phase-sensitive banana and mint autonomous structure's sequencing was terrible. The ones that did come out okay did not line up very well.