1. Run the osmY and control samples on the plate reader- DONE
2. Look over more literature on extracting isoamyl acetate and contact Lily about that and picking up the GC data- DONE (will extract with pentane/ether mix)
3. Pick up the GC data- GC DATA DID NOT SHOW METHYL SALICYLATE!!! NO!!! WE WILL CONSIDER GOING BACK TO THE NONPOLAR COLUMN.
4. Religate and retransform J45170.J45320- DONE
5. Smell the J45250.J45400 cultures and pick the best ones (wait until 2 PM)- DONE
6. Miniprep- DONE and sequence the best J45250.J45400 cultures- DONE
7. Redilute isoamyl acetate producing cultures in case we are ready to use the GC tomorrow- DONE
8. Clean up lab area- DONE