Interested in being a learning more about iGEM 2008? Explore below for an example of what's possible.
For more info on this year's iGEM please see igem.org/2008and the official iGEM 2008 wiki
Many more valuable links and helpful tidbits are available at the iGEM Resources page
TeamName presents ProjectName
Want to join the team?
- Graduate students interested in advising the team should email melbigem [AT] gmail.com
- Undergraduate students will have to wait until 2009!
- December 12 - First Team Meeting
- December 14 - First Meeting Synthetic Biology Society
- December 21 - Meeting 2.0
- January 4 - Meeting 3
- January 13 - Meeting 4
- January 20 - Meeting 5
- January 27 - Meeting 6 - Modelling Bioclock
- February 2 - Meeting 7
- February 9 - Meeting 8
- February 16 - Meeting 9
- February 22 - Meeting 10
- March 7 Friday 5:30 pm Level 2 - Meeting 12
- March 17 Monday 5:00 pm - Meeting 13
- November 1-2 - iGEM competition Jamboree, MIT, USA
The Melbourne iGEM team consists of nine undergraduate students working fulltime during summer and winter 2008 on engineering a biological system. In addition, we have a number of graduate student and faculty advisors.
Picture of Melbourne iGEM 2008
- need to haggle supervisors to get them on here
Last year's Melbourne iGEM contact info
- Email Alisa: alisa.sed [AT] gmail.com
- Email Jan: jan.zimak [AT] gmail.com
Email us: melbigem [AT] gmail.com