Return to Melbourne Homepage
Detection of allergens in food
- the presence of certain alergen promote the expression of FP.
- must be fast reaction. ie. detection on the spot.
- cell-free medium and can be stored in bottles under normal condition.
- variable resistors, capaceitors, a catalog of resistors ...
- setup a basic ALU(arithmetic logic unit), from pre-designed gates
- biological clock; counts up in seconds or minutes (not countdown like peking07-hopcount), something similar but not elegant enough has been done by Harvard2006
- Bacterial cells to assist in production of things like biofuels/fertilisers/etc.
- Cheap and easy production of pharmaceuticals.