(New page: <h2>Teams</h2> <ul> <li><font size="2">[http://parts.mit.edu/igem07/index.php?title=NYMU_Taipei/My_hot_teams/Engineered_cellular_system_for_regulated_insulin_serection Engineered cellu...)
|Line 49:||Line 49:|
- Engineered cellular system for regulated insulin serection
- The most easy way to cure and control diabetes in human!
- Hisotry of diabetes therapy
- About insulin
- Draft of Project Description
- E. coli Phosphotransferase system (PTS) signaling
- The EnvZ/OmpR two-component regulatory system
- Disulfide bond formation in Escherichia coli
- measurement system
- glucose sensor:
- United States Patent 7005048 (2006 patent)
- United States Patent 6773564 (2004 patent)
- Glucose Binding Protein site-specifically conjugated to a fluorescent probe (product)
- Glucose Sensor Data
- Insuline-degrading enzyme
- anti-IDE antibody
- Engineered Eschericia coli to "use" light
- untimate energy harvesting
- Hydrogen and fuel cell research
- Biological Water Splitting
- Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting
- Reforming of Biomass and Wastes
- Solar Thermal Water Splitting
- Renewable Electrolysis
- auto-shape adipocyte.
- you'll never get fat again!
- Programmable cells--Interfacing engineered viral-directed gene mutation networks
- toward accurate prediciton on pupular flu next year!