(Difference between revisions)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 02:22, 22 January 2009
Add your ideas of how the meetings should be structured here:
- Meeting leader rotates every week.
- Meeting secretary rotates every week.
- Each meeting will get its own wiki page.
- Before the meeting:
- Meeting leader responsible for monitoring Brainstorming pages to find topics that may need further exploration/explanation
- Once topics identified, someone (voluntarily or by appointment) is chosen to give a short presentation on topic to teach everyone
- Presenter posts on meeting page: (1) how much time they will need to for presentation to help in meeting planning and (2) the presentation, at least a day ahead of meeting
- Meeting leader creates an agenda for meeting and posts to meeting page
- During the meeting
- Secretary takes notes directly on meeting page
See 1/14/09 meeting page for an example.