IGEM:University of East Anglia (UEA), Norwich, UK/2009/Notebook/NRP-UEA-Norwich iGEM/2013/06/26

From OpenWetWare

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 7: Line 7:
Cultures grown overnight were retrieved and DNA mini preps was performed. This was followed by restriction digest reactions using EcoR1 and Pst1 enzymes. Samples were then run on an agarose gel to confirm the digest reactions.
Cultures grown overnight were retrieved and DNA mini preps was performed. This was followed by restriction digest reactions using EcoR1 and Pst1 enzymes. Samples were then run on an agarose gel to confirm the digest reactions.
-
[[Image:26-6-2013.jpg |right|300px]]
+
[[Image:26-6-2013.jpg |right|thumb|Fig:Analysis of Restriction Digest products of the ligated fragments cut with EcoR1 and Pst1 using agrose gel electrophoresis.]]
Also, it was today in which we discovered and confirmed that our AntgP Neo sequence was wrong, missing the Xba1 restriction site. So we had to do further planning for potential experiments.
Also, it was today in which we discovered and confirmed that our AntgP Neo sequence was wrong, missing the Xba1 restriction site. So we had to do further planning for potential experiments.
-
Fig:Analysis of Restriction Digest products of the ligated fragments cut with EcoR1 and Pst1 using agrose gel electrophoresis.
+
<!-- ## Do not edit below this line unless you know what you are doing. ## -->
<!-- ## Do not edit below this line unless you know what you are doing. ## -->

Revision as of 08:12, 19 July 2013

Week Four Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

Cultures grown overnight were retrieved and DNA mini preps was performed. This was followed by restriction digest reactions using EcoR1 and Pst1 enzymes. Samples were then run on an agarose gel to confirm the digest reactions.

Fig:Analysis of Restriction Digest products of the ligated fragments cut with EcoR1 and Pst1 using agrose gel electrophoresis.
Fig:Analysis of Restriction Digest products of the ligated fragments cut with EcoR1 and Pst1 using agrose gel electrophoresis.

Also, it was today in which we discovered and confirmed that our AntgP Neo sequence was wrong, missing the Xba1 restriction site. So we had to do further planning for potential experiments.



Personal tools