IGEM:Virginia 2012/Protocols/SM Buffer Preparation
< IGEM:Virginia 2012 | Protocols
- 2.9 g NaCl
- 0.49 g MgSO4
- 25 mL 1 M Tris*Cl at pH 7.5
- less than 500 mL of distilled H2O
- Add 2.9g of NaCl to a 1 L bottle.
- Add in 25 mL of 7.5 pH Tris-Cl
- Bring this to a volume of 500 mL by adding distilled water.
- Be happy.
Please feel free to post comments, questions, or improvements to this protocol. Happy to have your input!
- Who has experience with this protocol?
or instead, discuss this protocol.