ISEEM:Publications, Talks & Media
- "Genomic Encyclopedia of Bacteria and Archaea (GEBA)" publication. The GEBA project, coordinated by Jonathan Eisen and carried out at the Joint Genome Institute, strives to improve the phylogenetic sampling of bacterial and archaeal genomes. A paper describing this effort was published in Nature recently. Some of the analysis reported in the paper was done as part of the iSEEM project. More information can be found in the New York Times article that discussed the study and in Jonathan Eisen's blog posts here and here.
Products from this project
- Download here http://bobcat.genomecenter.ucdavis.edu/mediawiki/index.php/STAP_download
- Described in Wu D, Hartman A, Ward N, and Eisen JA. An automated phylogenetic tree-based small subunit rRNA taxonomy and alignment pipeline (STAP). PLoS ONE 2008 Jul 2; 3(7) e2566. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0002566 and available here http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0002566
- O'Dwyer JP, Lake JK, Ostling A, Savage VM, and Green JL. . pmid:19336583.
- O'Dwyer JP and Green JL. . pmid:19909313.
- Wu M and Eisen JA. . pmid:18851752.
- Wu D, Hartman A, Ward N, and Eisen JA. . pmid:18596968.