Instructor: Vincent Rouilly, Geoff Baldwin.
Room: Biochemistry building, 310.
- Vincent 04:06, 15 January 2008 (CST): Computer Lab, planned on Tuesday 15th Jan POSTPONED . Computer Lab on Thursday 17th Jan (9-12), CONFIRMED
- Registration to OpenWetWare required (Join OWW)
- You can find old announcements here
Computer Lab Overview
- Short Presentation: "All the models are wrong, but some of them are useful", George Box.
- Short Presentation: CellDesigner Crash Course
- Features and GUI
- Kinetic Simulations
- Hands-on: Build your first kinetic models.
Practical 2: Gene Expression Modelling (3h)
- Constitutive Gene Expression
- Activated and Repressed Gene Expression
- Positive and Negative Feedback Gene Expression
Practical 3: Genetic Circuit Modelling (3h)
- Genetic Inverter Characterisation
- Repressilator Characterisation
- Mystery Device Characterisation