Institute of Biological Engineering
This page will be used by the Institute of Biological Engineering (IBE) for community activities.
The 21st century presents global challenges in the environment, resources, energy, health, and sustainability. The IBE supports the community of scientists and engineers that are addressing these problems through biological systems analysis and design. We do this through enhancing and promoting biological engineering in the broadest manner through research, education, and professional development.
- 2008 Regional Student Conferences
- Biological Engineering Education
- Proposing a Code of Ethics for Biological Engineers
- Journal of Biological Engineering - Launched October 10th, 2007
- Student Chapters of IBE
- 2008 Chapel Hill Annual Meeting Posters and Presentations
- IBE Annual Meeting Archives
Biological Engineering is a new and rapidly evolving engineering discipline based on the increasingly quantitative science of biology. IBE is engineering for life!