Janet B. Matsen:Useful Links
Back to Janet
- Save time searching for cell facts such as cellular volume or concentration of ATP
- Finnzyme Primer Dimer Predictor
- Enter yours here see predicted dimers
- They have short but useful articles on lab technique and often include references. I am not a fan of all the advertising.
- See who sells compounds you want to buy. Will help you shop around & give more options when your default supplier shows a compound as being back-ordered.
- NanoDrop basics (nucleic acid concentration measurements)
- APE (A Plasmid Editor; free)
- Mendeley (free)
- InkScape (free)
- Can get beautiful color paletes from ColorBrewer