(Difference between revisions)
|(4 intermediate revisions not shown.)|
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
* RT-PCR machine: ABI 7700 - in charge: Laurence (Dallman Lab) - [http://.cmmi.ic.ac.uk/ register username here] and [http://bio-cmmiweb.cmmi.ic.ac.uk/cgi-bin/calendar/calendar.pl?calendar=rtpcr book the machine here]. Get instructions for setting the machine for a dissociation curve [http://docs.appliedbiosystems.com/pebiodocs/04370989.pdf#search=%22www.appliedbiosystems.com%2Fsupport%2Fsoftware%2F7700%2Fupdates.cfm%20filetype%3Apdf%22 here]
* RT-PCR machine: ABI 7700 - in charge: Laurence (Dallman Lab) - [http://
|Click here to visit our NEW WEBSITE|
|The content below is most likely out of date. We also have a new lean and mean openwetware area.|
- RT-PCR machine: ABI 7700 - in charge: Laurence (Dallman Lab) - register username here and book the machine here. Get instructions for setting up the machine for a dissociation curve here.
- Microscopes of the "Facility for Imaging by Light Microscopy": Contact Martin Spitaler on the second floor for an induction. Register here and book them here. Find background info here.
- Book resources of the "Centre for Molecular Microbiology and Infection".