(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 14:13, 2 July 2007
15th SAF BeerSession
- Food is free (fist come, first serve), beers & wine at cost of sale.
- Open to all labs in the SAF building - however people from labs not on the organizing rotation pay double for the beer
4th floor roundtable
5:30 pm until...
Summer break - trips to the union on friday evening to enjoy the sunshine!!!!!!
September 7th : Kafatos/Christophides labs
September 14th : Dallman Lab
September 21st : Davis lab
September 28th : Sinden/Billker labs
October 5th : Kafatos/Christophides labs
October 12th : Dallman lab
October 19th : Davis lab
October 26th : Sinden/Billker
November 2nd : Kafatos/Christophides labs
November 9th : Dallman lab
November 16th : Davis labs
November 23rd : Sinden/Billker labs
November 30th :Kafatos/Christophides labs
December 7th : Dallman lab
December 14th : Davis labs
first: Get your lab on the rotation schedule and provide a contact person.
then: enjoy beer every Friday.
when it's your lab's turn:
- Get 1-2 labmembers to help you organize beer (and food), but take the time required for cooling into account. :)
- delivery service suggestions: Ocado - order by Wednesday morning at the latest to secure timely delivery!!
- You get to charge for beer & wine. We suggest you keep the money in a safe place for your lab's next turn. You should not have to spent more than 50 pounds on food. Especially if you are in a smaller lab, though, it is left entirely up to you how much you want to spend and 'just' crips and beer are perfectly acceptable.
- How you raise the money is up to you. Collections can be made from labmembers, grants can be used or you can plead with or blackmail your groupleader.
- We would recommend you to put up a poster on Friday morning to remind people of the when, where and what and to show off your witty humor. (submit it to the poster gallery or email it to me, if you want to)
- Still have questions? Drop me a line or just drop by next Friday.