(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 03:20, 12 June 2008
15th SAF BeerSession
- Food is free (fist come, first serve), beers & wine at cost of sale.
- Open to all labs in the SAF building - however people from labs not on the organizing rotation pay double for the beer
4th floor roundtable
5:30 pm until...
March 7th: postponed
March 14th: Sinden/Billker
March 21st: Easter break
March 28th: Easter break
April 4th: Hamann lab
April 11th: Kafatos/Christophides labs
April 18th: Davis lab
April 25th: Sinden/Billker
May 2nd: Hamann lab
May 9th: Kafatos/Christophides labs
May 16th: Davis lab
May 23rd: Sinden/Billker
May 30th: Hamann lab
June 6th: Kafatos/Christophides labs
June 13th: Davis lab
June 20th: Sinden/Billker
June 27th: Hamann lab
From July we hope the sun will come out and Beer Session can move to the Student Union for a while ...
first: Get your lab on the rotation schedule and provide a contact person.
then: enjoy beer every Friday.
when it's your lab's turn:
- Get 1-2 labmembers to help you organize beer (and food), but take the time required for cooling into account. :)
- delivery service suggestions: Ocado - order by Wednesday morning at the latest to secure timely delivery!!
- You get to charge for beer & wine. We suggest you keep the money in a safe place for your lab's next turn. You should not have to spent more than 50 pounds on food. Especially if you are in a smaller lab, though, it is left entirely up to you how much you want to spend and 'just' crips and beer are perfectly acceptable.
- How you raise the money is up to you. Collections can be made from labmembers, grants can be used or you can plead with or blackmail your groupleader.
- We would recommend you to put up a poster on Friday morning to remind people of the when, where and what and to show off your witty humor. (submit it to the poster gallery or email it to me, if you want to)
- Still have questions? Drop me a line or just drop by next Friday.