|Click here to visit our NEW WEBSITE|
|The content below is most likely out of date. We also have a new lean and mean openwetware area.|
science on the web
- A collection of online tools and resources maintained by the OWW community.
- dsRNA primer design for RNAi
Science related Wikis
- Wikiomics - Wiki on Bioinformatics.
- MicrobeWiki - a free wiki resource on microbes and microbiology.
- The Biology section of WikiBooks.
Open access publishing
- PLoS - THE open access journal.
- PLoSOne open access & 'update-able' papers - coming later this year.
- Biology-Direct open peer review journal.
- Article series in nature about open access publishing.
- AnoBase - The Anopheles Database
- Explore mosquito genomes at ENSEMBL:
- World Malaria Report 2005
- The VectorBiology group on Yahoo!
links for the lab
- Cool stuff from the world at large with some kind of connection to biology
- Malaria message in a bottle
- So, you want to do research?
- A Collection of news articles on synthetic biology
- Need to spice up your publication list? Do it with the Automatic Paper Generator.
- Compare absolutely anything using search engine results (see also the PubMed version).
- Malaria: Cooperation among Parasite, Vector, and Host (Animation)
- BBC Photojournal: Burden of malaria
- Take a break from malaria research with Günther