Here's a list of stuff to be done around the lab ...
Facilities to do list
- Put shelves above the ice machine and centrifuge for storage of ice buckets and centrifuge accessories.
- Get rid of unused microscopes and optics tables from 316.
- Set up a general use computer (for email checking etc.).
- Get a better refrigerator for storing gel supplies.
- Get rid of synthesizer?
- Decide whether to fix/get rid of sequencer?
- Order akrobins.
- Gave order to Tom.
- Install real benches with cabinets underneath and shelves above in 316. Two benches against the walls and two benches in between.
- Move 4 gel stations (pouring, running, cutting and imaging) along long wall with shelves above?
- Find a workbench for gel running?
Maintenance to do list
- Defrost old -80°C freezer and reorganize boxes.
Organizational to do list
- Move microscope, UV box and gel imager to the back of 316.
- Add a shelf to the metroshelves outside 306.
- Move HPLC stuff into 316.