Lab meetings are held jointly with the Reinitz lab. To subscribe to either the Reinitz or the Kreitman lab mailing list, please email either John Reinitz or Bin HE
For lab meetings 2012 Winter Quarter
- Time: every Friday 11:00-13:00
- Place: Kreinitz lab conference room (Z114)
Schedule: Fall 2011
Schedule: Winter 2012
| Date || Speaker || Title
| 01-20 || John || "Derivation of connectionist gene circuit equations by explicit coarse-graining of a sequence-level theory of transcriptional control"
| 01-27 || Jemma Webber || Guest speaker from Rebay lab. Topic: Yan binding patterns in its targets, including eve locus
| 02-10 || David Gittin || Undergrad in Kreitman lab. A comparative analysis of various Drosophila species’ stripe 2 enhancers
| 02-17 || Carlos Martinez ? || ?
- Gas Tank: contact Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org, specify the type of Gas (e.g. CO2) and order it to be sent to the basement of Anatomy. Include our account number.
Lab duties (for Kreitnitz lab)
- Enzymes, chemicals: Marty, Kenneth
- Disposables: Bin, Carlos
- Computers/websites: Zhihao, John
- Small Equipment (including ordering): Misha, Bin, Carlos
- Confocal: Carlos, Marty, Pengyao
- Incubators/CO2: Misha (Misha, Bin, Manu know how to change)
- GFP Microscope: Misha
- -80C, -20C (antibodies): Ah-Ram, Kenneth
- Fly food problems: John + Marty
- Reinitz fly stocks: Ah-Ram, Lena, Kenneth, Pengyao
- Wash your own dishes!