Kubke Lab:Journal Club
I think the best thing is to describe the specifics of the paper on the front page and use the talk page to actually discuss the paper. =Page naming+ Please name this pages with the following format:
(add a, b, c, etc at the end as necessary)
Please use the following template
Needing Journal Club entries
References that are mentioned throughout the project
- Shigeru Kuratani, “Craniofacial Development and the Evolution of the Vertebrates: the Old Problems on a New Background,” Zoological Science 22, no. 1 (2005): 1.
- Francisco Cambronero and Luis Puelles, “Rostrocaudal nuclear relationships in the avian medulla oblongata: A fate map with quail chick chimeras,” The Journal of Comparative Neurology 427, no. 4 (11, 2000): 522-545.
- Shigeru Kuratani and Shinichi Aizawa, “Patterning of the cranial nerves in the chick embryo is dependent on cranial mesoderm and rhombomeric metamerism,” Development, Growth and Differentiation 37, no. 6 (12, 1995): 717-731.
- Faustino Marín and Luis Puelles, “Morphological Fate of Rhombomeres in Quail/Chick Chimeras: A Segmental Analysis of Hindbrain Nuclei,” European Journal of Neuroscience 7, no. 8 (8, 1995): 1714-1738.
- S. C Kuratani, S. Miyagawa-Tomita, and M. L Kirby, “Development of cranial nerves in the chick embryo with special reference to the alterations of cardiac branches after ablation of the cardiac neural crest,” Anatomy and embryology 183, no. 5 (1991): 501–514.
- S. Kuratani and S. Tanaka, “Peripheral development of the avian vagus nerve with special reference to the morphological innervation of heart and lung,” Anatomy and embryology 182, no. 5 (1990): 435–445.
- S. Kuratani, “Development of glossopharyngeal nerve branches in the early chick embryo with special reference to morphology of the Jacobson's anastomosis,” Anatomy and embryology 181, no. 3 (1990): 253–269.
- Shigeru Kuratani et al., “Early development of the hypoglossal nerve in the chick embryo as observed by the whole-mount nerve staining method,” American Journal of Anatomy 182, no. 2 (6, 1988): 155-168.
- Viktor Hamburger and Howard L. Hamilton, “A series of normal stages in the development of the chick embryo,” Journal of Morphology 88, no. 1 (1, 1951): 49-92.
C. L. Yntema, “Experiments on the origin of the sensory ganglia of the facial nerve in the chick,” The Journal of Comparative Neurology 81, no. 2 (10, 1944): 147-167.