Revision as of 19:36, 7 October 2013
NF007 - species - Stage 26 - 206.08.24
Objective Try to get more detailed view of what are the auditory components.
- Right: DiI crystal on cochlear branch of caudal branch of cochleovestibular ganglion.
- Left: DiO crystal on cochlear branch of caudal branch of cochleovestibular ganglion.
- Can still see some segmental boundaries.
- Dissection took forever but it looks quite good.
- Beautiful dye placement of cochlear branch of posterior branch.
DiO did not seem to go in well. There is nice labelling on both sides. Very symmetrical labelling. Looks quite clean and beautiful, except that there is a bit of spill caudal to the VIII n. on the right side which showed up in the confocal.