(Difference between revisions)
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Revision as of 10:41, 27 January 2007
- Third year graduate student in Chris Rao's group in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Minnesota.
- Member OWW Steering Committee
- Internal Vice-President ChBE Graduate Student Advisory Council
- Teaching Assisant
- Mass Transfer and Separations, Spring 2007
- Process Dynamics and Control, Fall 2006
- Unit Operations, Spring 2006
- Fluid Mechanics, Fall 2005
Translational regulation and control strategies.