- Third year graduate student in Chris Rao's group in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Minnesota.
- Member OWW Steering Committee
- Internal Vice-President ChBE Graduate Student Advisory Council
- Teaching Assisant
- Mass Transfer and Separations, Spring 2007
- Process Dynamics and Control, Fall 2006
- Unit Operations, Spring 2006
- Fluid Mechanics, Fall 2005
Translational regulation and control strategies.
- Summer: Bicycling, outdoor activities.
- Winter: Snowboarding, Bicycling (yes, I actually ride my bike year-round)
- Indoor: Reading, Movies, and general R&R