Maloof Lab:Daniele Filiault
I'm a third year graduate student in the Plant Biology Graduate Group at the University of California Davis. I have a BS in General Agriculture from Cornell University and an MS in Horticulture from the University of Wisconsin-Madison where I studied cold acclimation and freezing tolerance in turfgrass species.
My work uses genetic approaches to understand natural variation in shade avoidance responses in Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Association mapping
- Expression QTL
- Genetic regulatory networks
Outside the lab
Depending on the weather, I'm doing one of the following:
- Creating or working at the Craft Center.
- Cross-country skiing or hiking in the Sierra.
- Attending a "mopey indie show" in Davis, Sacramento, or the Bay Area.
- dlfiliault (at) ucdavis (dot) edu
- Lab location: 2119 Life Sciences
- Lab phone: (530) 752-8086
- Mailing address:
- Section of Plant Biology
- One Shields Avenue
- University of California Davis
- Davis, CA 95616
Return to the Maloof Lab