Maloof Lab:Susan Bush
- Post-doctoral researcher
- University of California Davis
- 1 Shields Avenue
- Davis, CA, USA.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a postdoctoral researcher in Julin Maloof's lab where I am learning about tomato genetics. I am working on a project grounded in the tomato shade avoidance response and also involving the relationship and differences between domesticated varieties and wild species of tomato.
- 2011 Ph.D. in Plant Breeding and Plant Genetics from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Advisor: Patrick J. Krysan.
- 2004 B.A. in Biology from Macalester College, St. Paul, MN. Advisor: Paul J. Overvoorde.
- Su S, Clark KA, Gibbs NM, Bush SM, Krysan PJ (2011) Ice-Cap: A Method for Growing Arabidopsis and Tomato Plants in 96-well Plates for High-Throughput Genotyping. Journal of Visual Experiments 57: e3280, DOI: 10.3791/3280.
- Bush SM, Krysan PJ (2010) iTILLING: A personalized approach to the identification of mutations in specialized genetic backgrounds. Plant Physiology 154: 25-35.
- Bush SM, Krysan PJ (2007) Mutational evidence that the Arabidopsis MAP kinase MPK6 is involved in anth¬er, inflorescence, and embryo development. Journal of Experimental Botany 58: 2181-2191.