Materials/Category Page Template
|This page is a template and should not be edited.|
Click Page Template&action=edit here, copy the source, and paste it into your page.
Interested in adding a category for material to OpenWetWare? Here is a template to help you do so with some suggested headings. Please use or modify as you see fit. Not all the headings will necessarily be relevant to your material. Feel free to add or delete sections as appropriate.
Click the view source tab and copy everything below this line. Paste it into your new material page. Then replace the text in this page with your own material's information.
- What can this material be used for?
- Where can this material be obtained?
- How does one use this material.
- Include any relevant links to OWW protocols
- Include any relevant links to the manufacturer's protocols
- Are there any safety considerations for these materials?
- Any papers or websites that are relevant to the use of this material category
- Who has experience using this category of materials?
Example material withing this category
- Provide a specific reference to a member of this category.
- Always use a link to the page where possible.
- No need to list all members: the OWW category mechanism will display all pages below
- If there are categories in OWW listed OUTSIDE of the hierarchy trees branch where this category is listed that you think are relevant, list them here.
Add any other categories that may be relevant to your page. We use categories like tags.