OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Research Groups:OCI Research Group Meetings
Objectives of the OHSU Knight Cancer Biology Research Group Meetings
Cross-departmental workshop composed of students, postdocs, and faculty with shared interest in basic principles and emerging discoveries in Cancer Biology. The goals of the meetings and this wiki:
- Establish a challenging and interactive cross-departmental focus group that will advance understanding of our individual projects and encourage collaborations.
- Provide students and postdocs with training and interactions with faculty interested in Cancer Biology and emerging therapeutics
These meetings are now expanded to include a Translational Cancer Research Group Meeting. The purpose of this meeting is to:
- Serve to foster a Knight translational research incubator for projects and teams leading to multi-investigator cancer program/SPORE funding including the Solid tumors and Hematologic Malignancies programs and the Systems Biology group.
- Meetings will include thematic research and clinical research talks with collaborative and developmental potential and Brainstorming Sessions.
Knight Research Group Activities
Want to join us? All are invited!
- To get on the listserve:
- go to the following web site:
- follow the instructions for subscribing
- We meet in Mac Hall 2201
- Fridays 9:00-10:15 AM - see schedule below
- Breakfast provided by the Knight!
- Organizer: Rosie Sears, email searsrATohsu.edu