20.309 Home Page
- Lecture notes for Fluorescence Spectroscopy II & III are posted.
- Office Hours Monday from 2:00-4:00 PM to answer questions about PSET #7
- Lecture note for Fluorescence Spectroscopy I is posted.
- A corrected, updated schedule is posted again: schedule. There may be an additional homework 9 for extra credit.
- Lectures notes for ImageProcessing I & II are posted
- Lecture notes for Fluorescence spectroscopy I is posted.
- Note that we have updated the course schedule.
- Lecture Note for Optoelectronics III posted.
- Lecture Note for Optoelectronics II posted. Reminder: Quiz tomorrow (focus only on Optics & Microscopy lectures)
- Lecture Note for Optoelectronics I posted. Homework 7 posted.
- Fluorescence microscopy starts today. This week: build your microscope and characterize the white light path.
- Preliminary lab manual for fluorescence microscopy is here. Please note there will be changes.
- Lecture Note for Optics & Microscopy IV is now online. Please note that there will be a quiz tomorrow.
- Lecture Note for Optics & Microscopy III is now online.
- Lecture Notes for Optics & Microscopy I & II and Problem Set #6 are now online. Due to some posting problems, Problem Set #6 is due on October 28. See updated schedule.
- Problem Set #5 will be extended to October 24, part (e): 10ms (not 10us)
- DNA melting report and thermal noise lab slides from Friday 10/04 lecture
- DNA data analysis slides from Tuesday 9/30 lecture are now posted here
- Slides for Friday 9/26 lecture are now posted here
- Sign up for your presentation (with this link) by September 23 to avoid being randomly assigned.
- Updates for the DNA melting module