OpenWetWare is an effort to promote the sharing of information, know-how, and wisdom among researchers and groups who are working in biology & biological engineering. OWW provides a place for labs, individuals, and groups to organize their own information and collaborate with others easily and efficiently. In the process, we hope that OWW will not only lead to greater collaboration between member groups, but also provide a useful information portal to our colleagues, and ultimately the rest of the world.
If you would like edit access, would be interested in helping out, or want your lab website hosted on OpenWetWare, please let us know. You can also email us at admin (AT) openwetware (DOT) org. You can also read more about the benefits of joining OpenWetWare.
To learn more about OpenWetWare:
- Steering Committee
- The steering committee meets monthly (via phone conference) to discuss the directions of OpenWetWare. Any OpenWetWare user is welcome to join.
- Why join?
- Learn about the benefits of joining OpenWetWare
- How to join
- Joining is easy. Just fill in the easy webform. Remember, you only need an account to edit the site. You can view and browse the site freely without an account.
- Mailing Lists
- Subscribe to the mailing lists to keep updated via email.
- Featured pages on OpenWetWare.
- Learn more about ways to contribute.
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
- Science 2.0
- OpenWetWare's beginnings and goals.