OpenWetWare is an effort to promote the sharing of information, know-how, and wisdom among researchers and groups who are working in biology & biological engineering. OWW provides a place for labs, individuals, and groups to organize their own information and collaborate with others easily and efficiently. In the process, we hope that OWW will not only lead to greater collaboration between member groups, but also provide a useful information portal to our colleagues, and ultimately the rest of the world.
If you would like edit access, would be interested in helping out, or want your lab website hosted on OpenWetWare, please join us. You can also email us at admin (AT) openwetware (DOT) org. You can also read more about the benefits of joining OpenWetWare. Also, please feel free to contact us
Information about OpenWetWare:
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
- Featured pages on OpenWetWare.
- Science 2.0
- An article discussing how new web technologies are changing the way we communicate as well as discussing how OpenWetWare fits in
- Why join?
- Learn about the benefits of joining OpenWetWare
- How to join
- Joining is easy. Just fill in the easy webform. Remember, you only need an account to edit the site. You can view and browse the site freely without an account.
- Information on how to get started on OpenWetWare.
Mechanisms to find out more:
- Contact Us
- Email contact information
- Steering Committee
- The steering committee meets monthly (via phone conference) to discuss the directions of OpenWetWare. Any OpenWetWare user is welcome to join.
- Mailing Lists
- Subscribe to the mailing lists to keep updated via email.
- Community Portal
- Learn more about ways to contribute and to participate in discussions on how to make the site better.
- Get help on editing and other useful things.
- Seminar Series
- A seminar series dedicated to discussing issues related to openness in science.