How You Can Help
The page links to some of the ongoing discussions about courses residing on OpenWetWare. Please post any ideas you have here.
- Natalie: Malcolm's paper Image:Macintosh HD-Users-nkuldell-Desktop-1103.pdf offers a nice model for collective educational efforts. I'm not sure there are direct applications to OWW but it's worth keeping Science's educational forum, and a powerful force like Malcolm in mind. I suspect he'd be keeen on seeing the good word/work of OWW spread and would have some great ideas to add if we tapped him. Also, I'd be grateful if you could keep me in the loop with the OWW/OCW connection. They've approached us several times about depositing the BE.109 class material into their bank but there have been logistical obstacles that may or may not still exist. Thanks.
- Reshma 10:56, 5 September 2006 (EDT): Tutorial underway. Feedback welcome.
- Reshma 11:55, 21 August 2006 (EDT): Thinking about putting together a tutorial on using OWW to host courses. See Help:Hosting courses.
- Reshma 11:51, 17 August 2006 (EDT): Maxim Shusteff wants to try to run 20.309 through OpenWetWare.
- The points of contact for this topic on the OpenWetWare steering committee are Reshma Shetty and Natalie Kuldell.