Possible T-Shirt Designs
Prices based on quote from CustomInk. ($ea/if order 90)
"My Shared Protocols"; 1 color front, 4 color back; $8.75/90
"Logo"; 4 color front, 0 color back; $7.68/90
"My Favorite Protocols"; 1 color front, 4 color back; $11.86/90
"Join OWW"; 4 color front, 0 color back; $10.75/90
"Logo Polo"; 4 color front, 0 color back; $10.94/90
"Logo .org"; 4 color front, 0 color back; $10.75/90
- Jasonk 15:28, 25 September 2006 (EDT):Would it be too tough to do a colored shirt since the logo has so many colors in it? I like this by the way ;)
- Jennyn 10:06, 26 September 2006 (EDT): It wouldn't be tough at all. I tried doing this yesterday, but CustomInk shows the white in the background (in a really ugly way) but I'm sure if we submitted this, the artist that they have would be able to remove that. Will look into some other colors, though.
- Jasonk 12:42, 26 September 2006 (EDT): Nice! Do they have a polo-type shirt? Not sure how hard it would be to have the logo/text crammed into a small space like that though.
- Reshma 12:51, 26 September 2006 (EDT): I think the yellow tshirt color looks pretty good with the OWW logo colors. But I prefer the "standard" OWW logo with the .org addition (like on the black) to the "Join OWW" logo. I think the black tshirt looks pretty bad with the OWW logo colors. (I assume we are just ordering one kind of shirt?)
Early T-Shirt Discussions
- Jennyn 14:47, 15 June 2006 (EDT): We should consider doing a collection of T-shirts like H-Lounge (ringtone start-up from MIT). That way, we can do Sri's awesome idea of the "[My Favorite Protocol]" shirt, and maybe put "openwetware.org" on the back or something. I'd love to get involved in this, also, by the way. I think the graphics that we have are cool, but more would be awesome!
- Jgritton 11:53, 17 July 2006 (EDT): This seems pretty easy to do. I made a mockup at cafepress of one possible design. It took about 2 minutes. Wikipedia has a store  with a design similar to the "[my favorite protocol]" mentioned above. We could possibly set something like the wikipedia store up and get a little bit of funds raised as well.
- --Johncumbers 17:55, 7 August 2006 (EDT) Nice one..