OpenWetWare:Information management/Standard protocol submission/Meeting - 7/6/06
< OpenWetWare:Information management | Standard protocol submission
- Template needs to:
- Provide Background
- Collect different versions of a given protocol
- Allow for comparison of those versions
- Provide some sort of forum for discussion/comments/questions (see below)
- Suggested Template
- Multiple templates for flexibility or maybe several sub-templates so you can pick-and-choose?
- Template Includes (searchable Keywords possible?)
- User Friendly (Can we make this template easy to follow?)
- Print Friendly
- How do we optimize the process/format to maximize the number of protocols we can get.
- We need a way for users to comment on protocols as well as ask questions, get debugging help, and have discussions.
- We want these discussions to be archived and searchable.
- Is the wiki the best format?
- It may be cumbersome when the discussion gets large
- Tutorial on categorizing and tagging
- How can we best categorize each protocol?
- How do we standardize terminology for easy understanding?